Hours of Operation
Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Residential and Recovery Housing Treatment Center
24 hours/7 days of the Week
Mental Health and SUD Outpatient Services: Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Administration and Customer Service Hours: Monday- Frida: 8am - 4:30pm
Follow Us on Social Media
Call Today for Information
Customer Service: (313) 707-0539 | (888) 985-0814, ext. 0 | Crisis Hotline: 988
Elmhurst Home, Inc.
"Recovery With Dignity"
Life can sometimes be like a roller coaster and sometimes those ups and downs can be overwhelming. Sometimes you need some help to maneuver through life. Asking for that help doesn't make you a bad person, or weak, or stupid or crazy, actually it shows that you are smart enough to know that you need some help. And help is available.
The stigma that has attached itself to mental health and the discussion of it must be eradicated!
Did you know that Taraji has had her own battles with mental health? Her father, Boris Lawrence Henson, was a Vietnam vet who had mental health issues upon returning home. Her son, Marcell, had mental health issues after his father was murdered in 2003.
MiCAL Michigan Crisis and Access Line
EHI will use MiCAL as a resource for all our consumers and their natural support. This service is to help those in mental health crisis, feeling overwhelmed, struggling with an issue, experiencing emotional distress and giving consumers resources for assistance when someone just needs to talk to someone about their issues. The following areas are items that we will educate our consumers on about MiCAL:
1. Michigan Crisis and Access Line is a statewide crisis, support, information and referral line for all Michiganders. By using 988 any time of day or night a consumer will be able to reach someone to talk to about their situation or a natural support of the consumers. If a consumer contacts while in crisis EHI will provide direct communications for the consumer if needed.
2. When consumers can call, text, or chat 988 they will be connected to trained counselors that are part of the existing Lifeline network. These trained counselors will listen, understand how their problems are affecting them, provide support, and connect consumers to resources if necessary.
3. Michigan Peer Warmline is a statewide warmline for Michiganders living with persistent mental health and/or substance use conditions. The warmline will connect individuals with certified peer support specialists who have live experiences of behavioral health issues, trauma or personal crises, and are trained to support and empower the callers. This service is offered 7 days a Week (10 am – 2 am) and the number is 1-888-PEER-753 or 1-888-733-7753. This line should be used when a consumer is not in a crisis but is an alternative to traditional psychiatric crisis hotlines and are used to avoid extreme emotional distress that can lead to hospitalization and other severe outcomes that are preventable with early intervention of peer support.
Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic's (CCBHC) provide a comprehensive range of mental health and substance use treatment services to vulnerable individuals with both physical and behavioral health needs.
CCBHCs must offer a core set of services1. Crisis mental health services
2. Screening, assessment, and diagnosis
3. Patient-centered treatment planning
4. Outpatient mental health and substance use services
5. Outpatient clinic primary care screening and monitoring
6. Targeted case management
7. Psychiatric rehabilitation services
8. Peer support, counseling, and family support
9. Intensive mental health care for those in the military and veterans
CCBHCs provide a comprehensive range of mental health and substance use
treatment services to vulnerable individuals with both physical and behavioral health needs.
Mental Health Services
"No matter where you start life at you can change for the better." Taraji P. Henson
See Our Careers Page
Elmhurst Home, Inc. is a 24 Hour Residential and Outpatient Services Substance Abuse and Mental Health Treatment Center
Our multi-campus treatment centers offer gender specific treatment.
WHAT NEED HELP?
Call Us Today!
888.985.0814 ext. 0
C O N F I D E N T I A L
Elmhurst Home, Inc. is funded by:
Customer Service Hours:
12010 Linwood St. | Detroit, MI 48206
P.O. Box 2981 | Detroit, MI 48202
"Recovery with Dignity"
Elmhurst Home, Inc.
Copyright Elmhurst Home, Inc.